Ingersoll Rand W9491 Cordless Impact Tool 4 Battery Kit (3500Nm, 1 " Sq.Dr)
At Applied Torque, we are gold distributors of Ingersoll Rand Power Tools and are also a recognised service centre. We can offer full product support from application advice, supply and warranty Repairs.
The W9691 and W9491 Impact tools have proven to be one of our most popular models, chosen by customers in the Steel, Automotive, Heavy Plant and Construction Industries.
The W9691 & W9491 are the most Powerful Impact Tools on the market. Powered by 2 x 20V Lithium-ion Batteries, these impact tools are able to cover over 250 bolts on a single charge with up to 4000Nm Nut Busting Torque.
These Impact tools are designed for onsite applications that require the upmost mobility with the power of a pneumatic tool but eliminating the need for hoses and pumps. Operating with 3 speeds and torque settings and designed with a variable speed switch with electric brake, for precise control of the tool and improved safety.
The W9691 & W9491 Tool kits are complete with 4 x 5.6Ah lithium-ion Batteries and a dual bay charger, with a charging time for two batteries as little as 90 Minutes, you can have two fresh batteries ready to use whenever you need them.
The chargers can also be used to power any IQv12 batteries you may have and the 5.6Ah batteries are suitable for use across the Ingersoll Rand 20v Range.
Please contact email@example.com for further information on the W9491 & W9691.
- Model: W9491 Tool Kit
- Kit Contains: W9491 Impact Tool Kit, 4 x 5.0Ah, 20V Lithium -ion Batteries and Dual Bay Charger
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information, to request a demo or a price
- Maximum Torque in Forward / Reverse: 2200 ft.lb / 3000Nm
- Nut Busting Torque: 2600 ft.lb / 3500Nm
- Free Speed (rpm): 890
- Impacts Per Minute: 1170
- Tool Weight with Battery (kg): 12.5
- Tool Dimensions with Battery (mm): 511 x 176 x 206
- Please Contact Sales@appliedtorque.co.uk for further information, to request a quote or demo