SQ-1, 3/4" Square Drive, 179-1824 Nm
As the UK & Ireland Distributor of TorcUp, Applied Torque Supply their Full Range of Hydraulic Bolting Tools, Accessories and Pumps.
The TU Series Tools are used for high torques in restricted access applications, the aluminium body ensures you can do that while keeping the weight down.
The TU Series Wrenches have 360 x 360 Degree swivels which allow for individual movement of duplex hoses. Manufactured from 7075 Aircraft Quality Alloy, the TU Series are both Durable and Lightweight.
The Push-Through Square Drive allows for the Operator to Change the Direction of the tool from Loosening to Tightening easily. Each tool is fitted with Quick connect., No Drip, Threadless Safetly Couplers with 4:1 Safety Ratio.
A Smaller Diameter, Multi-Position Reaction Arm allows for tool to be positioned better in tigheter applications. Ther Arm is fitted with a Field Replaceable Steel Reaction Boot. The Reaction Arm is removeable with a simple release button which is protected within the housing, this feature allows for saf and easy removal and replacement of the mulit-position reaction arm.
Please Contact your nearest Applied Torque Office or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote on any TU Tools, to request a free demonstration or for further information.
- Please Contact Applied Torque for a Price on any of the SQ Series Hydraulic Wrenches
- Torque Range: 179-16145 Nm
- Torque Range: 132 -11908 ft.lbs
- Patenteed Mono Body Housing- Reduces Tosion and Flex on the Body of the Tool under Pressure
- 360 Degree by 180 Degree Uni-Swivel allows for Shorter Tool Length Accomodating Applications with Obstructions
- Steel Reaction Boot Protects the Main Reaction Point of The Arm and is Field Replaceable
- Laser Engraved Torque Chart
- No Drip- Quick Connect Couplers- 3:1 rated Safety Couplers Designed for Simple Engagement