PUJ-1400E, Double Acting, 1.9 Ltrs Oil Capacity
As Authorised Enerpac Distributors and Service Centre, Applied Torque Supply the Full Range of Industrial Tools, Cylinders and Lifting Products.
The PU Series Economy Pumps are best suited to power small and medium sized cylinders or hydraulic tools. The lightweight and compact design make them ideal for applications which require easy transport to the pump. The Universal motor works well on long extension cords or generator driven power supplies.
The PUD-1100 Series are ideal for punching applications, not requiring load holding. The PUD-1300 Series are designed for applications requiring solenoid valve operations and the PUJ Series have manual valves which provide advanced hold - retract tool operation.
The PE Series, Submerged Electric Pumps are best suited to power small and medium sized cylinders or hydraulic tools whenever quiet, intermittent duty cycles are required. The PEM Series have a manual valve control for both single acting and double acting applications. The PER and PEJ Series are most suited to production and lifting and the PES Series are designed for continuous pressure applications, such as clamping, workholding and testing.
Please contact email@example.com for further infomation on any of the Enerpac Electric Pumps.
- Lightweight and compact design: 11.8 - 18.6 Kg
- Large easy carry handle for maximum portability
- Two-speed operation reduces cycle times for improved productivity
- 230 VAC 50/60 cycle universal motor will operate under poor voltage supply
- 24 VAC remote motor control, 3m length for operator safety
- Starts under full load
- High strength moulded shroud, with integral handle, protects motor from contamination and damge
- Designed for intermittent duty cycle
- Maximum Operating Pressure (bar): 700
- Pressure Rating (bar) 1st Stage - 13
- Pressure Rating (bar) 2nd Stage - 700
- Output Flow Rate (l/min): 1st Stage - 3.31
- Output Flow Rate (l/min): 2nd Stage - 0.32
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on the PU Series Electric Pumps