PEM-1201E Single Acting, Manual 3 way 2 - Position
As Authorised Enerpac Distributors and Service Centre, Applied Torque Supply the Full Range of Industrial Tools, Cylinders and Lifting Products.
The PU Series Economy Pumps are best suited to power small and medium sized cylinders or hydraulic tools. The lightweight and compact design make them ideal for applications which require easy transport to the pump. The Universal motor works well on long extension cords or generator driven power supplies.
The PUD-1100 Series are ideal for punching applications, not requiring load holding. The PUD-1300 Series are designed for applications requiring solenoid valve operations and the PUJ Series have manual valves which provide advanced hold - retract tool operation.
The PE Series, Submerged Electric Pumps are best suited to power small and medium sized cylinders or hydraulic tools whenever quiet, intermittent duty cycles are required. The PEM Series have a manual valve control for both single acting and double acting applications. The PER and PEJ Series are most suited to production and lifting and the PES Series are designed for continuous pressure applications, such as clamping, workholding and testing.
Please contact email@example.com for further infomation on any of the Enerpac Electric Pumps.
- Two Speed Operation reduces cycle times for improved productivity
- Powerful 0.37kW induction motor is submerged in the oil resevoir to run cooler, protect the motor, simplify the pump interface, save space and reduce noise
- Large 5.5 Litres resevoir allows operation of a wide range of cylinders
- 24 VDC remote pendant control on certain models for safer operations
- Externally adjustable relief valve allows control of operating pressure without opening the pump
- 40 micron- internal return line filter keeps oil clean, promoting longer pump life
- Maximum operating Pressure (bar): 700
- Oil Capacity (Litres): 5.5
- Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on any of the PE Series, Electric Pumps