PARG-1102N, Single Acting, 2081cm³ Oil Capacity
Authorised Enerpac Air Hydraulic Pump Distribution and Service Centre
As an authorised distributor and service centre for Enerpac, Applied Torque is your go-to destination for all your needs regarding Enerpac Air Hydraulic Pumps. Our authorisation is a testament to our in-depth understanding of Enerpac products, commitment to high-quality standards, and our ability to offer comprehensive support after your purchase.
Why Choose an Enerpac Authorised Distributor and Service Centre?
- In-Depth Expertise: Our team is thoroughly trained in Enerpac's range, ensuring you receive expert advice and solutions that are perfectly aligned with your requirements.
- Guaranteed Authenticity: As an authorised distributor, we ensure that every Enerpac product, especially the sought-after Enerpac Air Hydraulic Pumps, is authentic and of premium quality.
- Full Warranty and Support: Customers benefit from the complete Enerpac warranty for all products, accompanied by exceptional after-sales service and support.
- Maintenance and Repair Services: Our service centre specialises in maintenance and repairs, crucial for maintaining the efficiency and prolonging the lifespan of your Enerpac hydraulic pumps.
- PATG Models use a foot or hand operated treadle to control air and valve functions
- PAMG Models use a treadle with a locking feature to control air and a four way manual valve to control hydraulics
- PARG Models use air pendant for remote control
- Maximum Operating Pressure (bar) : 700
- External adjustable pressure relief valve (behind sight glass)
- Return-to-tank port for use in remote valve applications
- Internal pressure relief valve provides overload protection
- Quiter operation - reduced noise level to 76 dBA
- High efficiency cast aluminium air motor
- Reinforced heavy duty Lightweight resevoir for applications in tough environments
- Please call firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on any of the PA Series Air Pumps