ET2-92-2700-230, 1" Sq.Dr, 540 - 2700 Nm
Applied Torque Supply Evotorque Electric Torque Multipliers from Norbar
The Evotorque is an Electronic Torque Tool designed for applying torque to threaded fasteners.
The Unique 'intelligent Joint Sensing' Technology will accurately tighten to the correct torque without the risk of excess overshoot or undershoot that is common in other electric tools.
Evotorque untilises Motor Technology to give unprecedented joint control from hard through to soft joints.
Water and Dust sealed to IP44 the tool has third party sound verification that does not exceed 72.3 dB(A) and a Low Vibration Level for smooth and quiet delivery.
Models are available from 1000 Nm to 6000 Nm in both 110V and 230V.
The Evotorque 2 Electric Torque Multipliers are factory calibrated to +/-3% and are highly tolerant of supply voltage and frequency variation.
The Evotorque 2 has the ability to Memorise Multiplie Targets, Work ID's, User ID's and Readings.
A Work Sequence can be performed on the Evotorque 2, taking the user through a pre-defined tightening sequence.
The Tools have three modes of operation: Torque, Torque and Angle and Torque Audit. The Unique Audit mode is a sophisticated feature for testing pre-tightened bolts with minimal impact on the original fastening torque amd can provide quality control data for monitoring joint performance over time.
Please Call your nearset Applied Torque Office or email email@example.com for a free demo, quote or any other information on the Norbar Evotorque Range of Electric Torque Multipliers.
- Please contact your nearest Applied Torque Office for a quote on any of the Evotorque 2 Electric Torque Multipliers
- Colour OLED Display, clearly visible even in poor lighting
- Display and on-board stoarge of final torque or torque and angle values
- 3000 reading memory, time and date stamped
- USB And Bluetooth 4.0 data transfer
- PC Software 'Evolog' for data management and tool configuration
- 12 User ID's can be downloaded to the tool and and results can be stored against individual users
- Capacity for setting 20 stand-alone targets plus 20 work sequence targets on the tool
- Results can be uploaded in real time