11-100, Single Speed, Oil capacity 737cm³, 700 Bar
As Authorised Enerpac Distributors, Applied Torque Supply the Full Range of Industrial Tools from Enerpac including Hydraulic Cylinders and Lifting Products.
The P Series, Lightweight Hand Pumps require reduced handle effort to minimise the operator fatigue and the ULTIMA Series have an all steel construction, chrome plated plunger and wiper system for furable long lasting performance. The P Series Low Pressure Hand Pumps feature mpodels which pump oil in both forward and reverse handle movement improving the overall efficiency. The MP Series are corrosion resistant hand pumps for low pressure filling and high pressure testing applications, suitable for a wide range of fluids.
The P Series, Lightweight Hydraulic Foot Pumps have two speed operation reducing the foot pedal strokes and the P11 Series are two-speed Hand pumps, allowing for faster fill operation and reducing the cylce times for many testing applications.
Please Contact email@example.com if you require any further information on any of these products.
- Pump Type: Single and Two Speed Options available
- Usable Oil Capacity (cm³): 737 - 983
- Pressure Rating (bar): 1st Stage - 13
- Pressure Rating (bar): 2nd Stage 700 - 2800
- Oil Displacement Per Stroke (cm³): 1st Stage - 16.22
- 2nd Stage (cm³): 0.61 - 2.49
- Piston Storke (mm): 19.8 - 25.4
- Weight (kg): 6.4 - 10.0
- 303 Stainless Steel Construction on the 11-100 and 11-400 models enables use with many different fluids, such as distilled water, silicones, soluble oils and petroleum
- Large release knob for improved control of pressure release
- Ultra high-pressure fittings feature all stainless steel construction except adaptor 41-366 which features nickel plated carbon steel construction
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on the P-11 Series High-Pressure Hand Pumps