MP-350, Pressure 35-350 bar, Oil 52.6-7.15cm³
As Authorised Enerpac Distributors, Applied Torque Supply the Full Range of Industrial Tools from Enerpac including Hydraulic Cylinders and Lifting Products.
The P Series, Lightweight Hand Pumps require reduced handle effort to minimise the operator fatigue and the ULTIMA Series have an all steel construction, chrome plated plunger and wiper system for furable long lasting performance. The P Series Low Pressure Hand Pumps feature mpodels which pump oil in both forward and reverse handle movement improving the overall efficiency. The MP Series are corrosion resistant hand pumps for low pressure filling and high pressure testing applications, suitable for a wide range of fluids.
The P Series, Lightweight Hydraulic Foot Pumps have two speed operation reducing the foot pedal strokes and the P11 Series are two-speed Hand pumps, allowing for faster fill operation and reducing the cylce times for many testing applications.
Please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information on any of these products.
- Two Speed Pump Type
- Pressure Rating (bar) 1st Stage - 35
- Pressure Rating (bar) 2nd Stage - 110 -1000
- Oil Displacement per Stroke (cm³): 1st Stage - 52.6
- Oil Displacement per Stroke (cm³): 2nd Stage - 1.6 - 20.6
- Max Handle Effort 9kg): 45
- Piston Stroke (mm): 27.1
- Weight (kg): 6.6
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Standard Nitrile Seals - can be used for a wide range of fluids such as demineralised water, oil/water emulsions, waterglycols and mineral oils
- Two Speed Pumps up to 1000 bar pressure
- Externally Adjustable pressure relief valve
- Stainless Steel Option also available
- Please contact email@example.com for further information on the MP Series multifluid Hand Pumps