PAMG-1405N, Double Acting, 3770cm³ Oil Capacity
As Authorised Enerpac Distributors and Service Centre, Applied Torque Supply the Full Range of Industrial Tools,Cylinders and Lifting Products.
The PA Series Air Powered Foot Pumps have a rugged construction and are built for long life and easy service with a three position treadle providing cylinder advance, hold or retract operation.
The PAM Series has a Twin Air Motor configurations, delivering high flow performance in first stage, up to 14 bar for rapid cylinder advance.
The PATG, PAMG and PARG Series feature an air pendant for remote control operation and an external adjustable pressure relief valve.
The XA Series has a higher oil flow for increased productivity and an ergonomic design for less operator fatigue.
Please Contact email@example.com for further information on any of the Enerpac Air Powered Pumps.
- PATG Models use a foot or hand operated treadle to control air and valve functions
- PAMG Models use a treadle with a locking feature to control air and a four way manual valve to control hydraulics
- PARG Models use air pendant for remote control
- Maximum Operating Pressure (bar) : 700
- External adjustable pressure relief valve (behind sight glass)
- Return-to-tank port for use in remote valve applications
- Internal pressure relief valve provides overload protection
- Quiter operation - reduced noise level to 76 dBA
- High efficiency cast aluminium air motor
- Reinforced heavy duty Lightweight resevoir for applications in tough environments
- Please call firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on any of the PA Series Air Pumps